Many times it happens that we need to reconnect the connected wifi in our mobile. Or another mobile has to be connected to Wi-Fi. In such a situation, if you have forgotten the Wi-Fi password, then there may be a problem for you. Because usually, you can’t see the wifi password on your mobile. Here I am going to tell you how you can remove the connected Wi-Fi password on any mobile.
Well, friends, removing a WiFi password is not a big task. But when there is no notification. Then some problems are encountered. You can get your password very easily with the trick that I am going to share here.
How to remove an already connected wifi password on android mobile?
Follow these steps to remove the pre-connected Wi-Fi passwords on any mobile.
- First, you download the WiFi password recovery app from the play store.
- Now open it. It will ask you for some permission, ok?
- Now, this app will show you all the passwords already saved on your mobile. And will also show ssid together.
- You can copy it to your clipboard if you want. Or you can enter directly like this.
In this way, you can recover the previously saved Wi-Fi password on your mobile.
How to see your mobile Wi-Fi password?
Now let’s talk about how to see your mobile Wi-Fi password. Or how to change. You all know this but still, we tell you about it.
Follow these steps to view or change your mobile Wi-Fi password or hotspot password –
- First, open your mobile settings.
- Now here you click on the more option in the last section of wireless and network.
- Then you will see tethering and portable hotspot option, click on it.
- Now here you have to click on the portable WLAN hotspot.
- Now here you have to click on setup WLAN hotspot.
- Here you can now change the password in the password option. To see more passwords, click Show Passwords.
So friends, this way you can already connect to your mobile and manage your mobile wifi password.